Wednesday, March 19, 2014
23 comments

You're Still You - My Cover

Photo from: www.newreleasetuesday.com

March 19, 2014 - If there's one singer that inspired me to sing with big voice, that's Josh Groban. Since my Junior year in high school, it was the time where my voice underwent changes and yes, I'll thank the puberty for these changes. Since then, my songs were from him and I loved it! 

Now, giving tribute to the man that who opened my eyes more in music, I'm singing one of his songs and I think a little push will do here. A little satisfied though but more practice will do. :D

If you want to sing with me, you can scroll down to see the lyrics and have fun singing this song!




I.
Through the darkness I can see your light
And you will always shine
And I can feel your heart in mine
Your face I've memorized, I idolize just you

II.
I look up to everything you are
In my eyes you do no wrong
I've loved you for so long
And after all is said and done
You're still you
After all, you're still you

III.
You walk past me
I can feel your pain
Time changes everything
One truth always stays the same
You're still you
After all, you're still you

IV.
I look up to everything you are
In my eyes you do no wrong
And I believe in you
Although you never asked me to
I will remember you
And what life put you through
And in this cruel and lonely world
I found one love

Coda:
You're still you
After all, you're still you




Just keep singing!

23 comments:

  1. This song is an inspirational song that is often sang in weddings and other special occasions. I wish I also have a good voice so I can sing with you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that song! Great rendition, too! We got a singing blogger over here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked my rendition.. :D

      Delete
  3. didn't know neither of that singer and that song before,nice to heard about this.really inspiring one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your intro. You're really funny :)
    Anyway, about the song, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always try to be somehow, a bit funny and I think it works to just cut the boredom. :)

      Delete
  5. I love Josh Groban's music. It's just timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know Josh Groban during college years pa. I forgot the title of his hits. Ruffa G. is an avid fan of Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not know his song but it sound beautiful. Josh Groban has a very beautiful and unique voice

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should watch that episode of the TV show Ally McBeal where Josh Groban sings this song!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great cover! Looking forward for another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll do more if I have time. With a better camera of course! haha! :D

      Delete
  10. This takes me to another world...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice voice and lyrics indeed, i like his music ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a beautiful voice, What can I say, singing is my number one frustration so I really like listening to others sing. Keep at it, hoping to hear more of this especially Josh Groban music.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man, you can sing. Why not join the talent show there in our country?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love JG's song....and thanks for sharing the video...you sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am not a fan of his but he is indeed an amazing singer (h) I like the way you flip your hair :) I also like your accent :c an you have a great voice (h)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love josh too..good for you that your voice look sounds like him.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Great job. Keep it up and who knows you might end up in Ellen DeGeneres' show too. She's always on the look out for talented Filipinos. BTW, I love Josh Groban too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good job! Keep it up! Who knows you might also end up guesting in Ellen DeGeneres' show. She does admire raw Filipino talent. BTW, I also love Josh Groban's songs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! That's a really nice song. It's my first time to hear it..


    You have a very nice accent Kuya plus you can sing! (h)

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer
Top