Sunday, December 30, 2012
12 comments

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Battle Music

Who have played Heroes of Might and Magic 3? Well, I only played this game once when I was a kid.
But I only played this at my friend's house before and when I encounter a battle, I always hear the battle music played. But unlike other battle music that I heard before, these battle music really suited well with the game. Here are 4 battle music that you'll hear in Heroes of Might and Magic 3.

Battle Music 1


Battle Music 2


Battle Music 3


Battle Music 4


Personally, I like 2 and 3. It has this intense music that is so suited in a battle. It's like war mode.
The drum beats, the sound of a flute that signals the war, it's also used when your enemies were stronger than your forces.

What's your favorite battle music? Pick your choice and your reason in the comment section. Video credits to kattemallo. Thank you! :D

Ciao! :D

12 comments:

  1. I think I played similar games when I was a kid and it's really addictive as you get to go deeper in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you love playing net games. I'm a fan of this back in college but doing the NBA Live. Some of it are the hiphop music. I've watched before the Heroes III but not playing it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the music complements the game. It will give motivation to gamers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only play to while my time away. And because I'm not into gaming, I don't have any battle music in mind that sticks to mind. I love the fact that computer games are increasingly becoming more creative these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music is important in any game because it sparks your desire to play more and win in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the third one that's on your list. Its the most intense track and it really made my senses awake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ephramar: Yeah! It's used to be my favorite before! whenever that track plays in the battle, you can feel the intensity! War mode on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like music 4. I can use this music on a theatre play. Very intense! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree with all the comments above that this kinds of music will make a player feel the rush and help them play more! like in running i play rock and more danced songs so i can feel the vibe of the threadmill! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't played any of those games. And I haven't heard these songs before either. Haha they are good for fighting scenes, I guess. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haven't played it din. the best for me is battle music 4 talaga. It makes you wanna run and dance at the same time....literally.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love RPG games. I remember when I used to play real Dungeons and Dragons at my friend's house. Talk about getting into the geek. Epic music rattles my senses.

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer
Top