Friday, September 15, 2017
0 comments

Voctave: Why You Should Listen To Them?

Image credit to: https://i1.wp.com
September 16, 2017 - Yo! I haven't blogged for a very long time and I think I should start with this just because, it's been years since I had a last entry on this blog. I should pay attention to this blog more and give some love.. Awww! Oh yeah, you would have that reaction too. I get it. Now, let's get back to business shall we? :D

Recently, I've been listening to this wonderful acapella group called Voctave and I have tons of reasons why you should listen to their songs that has been arranged to sound magical!

Well, actually, I don't have reasons at all but with these videos, I tell you, words can't explain how much beauty they have in singing the songs that you wouldn't imagine that they can do something much better and as I've said earlier, MAGICAL! :D

I actually heard them way before when they did a medley of Disney songs and it went viral! Millions of people fell in love with them in an instant! That time, to be honest, I had apprehensions listening to that medley before and I dunno why. Not until... I listened to their Cinderella Medley and most of my age group could relate to this since that time, we were into Disney era. :D

Here's the video first! :D


Video credits to: Voctave

When I listened to this medley, I was immediately drawn to the beautiful voices of the female members with that crystal-like dissonance that I had eargasm at that moment! For those who were 90's kid or someone who loved Cinderella the most will certainly shed a tear and just have that goosey moments (yup! Just shortened the word 'goosebumps since it's too long) that would make you go 'Awwww' and just cry out of nostalgia. 

Not only that, they made the medley more special since it can bring out the kid in you and just sing along with them! For instance, I just imagined myself being a conductor if the song is just too beautiful to listen and act all out like every climactic moment of the song should be emphasized with much action! Well, It's just how I appreciate a beautifully arranged piece and this one is certainly on the list! :D


Video credits to: Voctave

Now here comes the real deal. This is one of their recent videos that they've released and believe me or not, this has higher views than Cinderella Medley! I wondered why but I also answered the question myself. The answer is obvious... Disney PRINCESS Medley and in this video, they mashed up five popular songs from 5 different Disney Princess movies that made a mark to the people who loved these songs.

The best thing here is, all of the ladies here have their chance to shine in every song they sing which means, they get to have a solo that they deserve millions of spotlights to be focused on each one of the soloists! (Well, millions of spotlights can be very very hot) But in this medley, the ladies shined in each song they take with the support of the male members who brought more colors to the medley. This medley brought tears to my eyes many times as every song really has its own character and each one of them were amazing! Truly, this arrangement is one masterpiece deserved to be heard.

Honestly, you have to listen to their songs as they really are eargasmic and if they ever have a concert here in my country, I would attend to their concert and just be in heaven for hours! These are like work of art that should be appreciated fully and deserved to be listened by millions of people around the world. 

Well, hey! Thanks for reading! I hope that you've enjoyed this latest entry and will try myself to be motivated to blog more about music and movies that I hope I'll be the best of help to guide you what music to listen to or what movies are worth watching. Sooo, until then! :D





For more of Voctave, please do visit their YouTube channel here:
Voctave on YouTube

Also visit my Facebook Page here:
Davao City Guy on Facebook

Finally, visit Kissey J.Lab on Facebook here:
Kissey J.Lab on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top